Monday, November 30, 2009

Love

This week, I became reacquainted with love. It's been a long 5 years, but I can safely say I'm still in love with that one person I met when I was only a sophomore in high school. They say first loves are never forgotten. Well, I can safely say that I can't live without my first love.

We've had our share of ups and downs and periods of dating different people. But despite everything, we've always managed to come running back to each other. And if that's not love, I don't know what is.

It's crazy to say since I'm only 21, but I can see myself with him in the future. And I'm crossing my fingers all works out. If not, I know that I've had a lot of great memories with him and I'll always, always hold a special place in my heart for him.

I just know that I've never felt this way with any other guy I've dated. There's been fun, there's been excitement, there's been trust in all my other relationships. But never butterflies. Never just smiling for no reason when I look at him. Never feeling the happiest I can be when I'm with him.

Love is such a remarkable emotion. And when you finally find it and have it, you want to immerse yourself in it. Wrap yourself up in it. And never let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers