Monday, November 16, 2009

The Book!

Well, it's getting to the point where I'm beginning to finish my book!!!!!! I am SOOO excited. It obviously still needs some work; I need to add more plot and detail, as well as figure out the chapters. But I definitely want to start looking into publishers now. Does anyone out there have any publisher connections? :) Help a girl out. PLEASE!

I began writing this book as a way to deal with what I was going through last summer, but it has turned into something much, much more. It's my pride and joy. I want to publish it because I know people can relate to a lot of the plot and the emotion within the book.

I have what I want the cover to look like too, but I'm going to have to do the cover again because I don't have the full file on my computer anymore, since it was on my computer that crashed last year. :( But here's what it looked like:



Kinda goes along with the title, "Wilted Love." I guess you have to read the book to get more of a sense of it! Hopefully you'll be seeing my first novel in stores in the next few years..if not sooner!!!!!

1 comment:

Followers